Aug 10, 2010

Photo Fun Day, Mini Surprise & MORE Climbing

Yesterday was Girls' Day Out!  We'd planned on heading to Shelley's for lunch and then do whatever.  BUT we forgot (again) that Shelley's is closed on Mondays :(  We "settled" for Auntie Pasta's and then on to photos!  Mom just bought a new camera and wanted some practice...who better to practice on than you-know-who?! :)  The following pictures were my picks of the day.  Enjoy!









This was actually how our day began...We snuck into Daddy's office (with permission from Mrs. Shoffner, of course!) and decorated it a little for him :)  Carson enjoyed "dusting" Daddy's band chairs (aka - ploy to keep her busy while I rushed around trying to finish before John got back to his office) and exploring.  I could have spent alllllll day in that office getting John more organized, but that will have to be another day.  I think John enjoyed his mini surprise and I enjoyed making him smile :)  Here are some pics of Carson sitting at John's desk.



And our day -ended- with still more climbing.  I'm thinking the kitchen countertops must be next..........

2 comments:

Paula said...

Lindsey she is adorable! Where in Nac (I am assuming all pics were taken in Nac) was the fourth pic taken? I do so enjoy your blogs! Thanks so much for sharing!

Lindsey said...

Awwww...thank you Paula! I'm trying desperately to get all of these little memories down on "paper" while I can remember them......so easy to overlook them and forget and I DON'T want to forget! :)

Yep...all pics in Nac. The fourth one was under a bridge near the South end of town. I'm sure it has a name??? It's near downtown/brick road and you really wouldn't think it'd be pretty. In fact, it's NOT pretty at all down there until you get that perspective of looking head on at all the braces (??? I have no idea what to call those things...Supports? You know, the things that hold up a bridge! HA!).

Glad you enjoy my little memory spot. :) Love you! If you are ever in Nac (do you EVER come this way???) please call me!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Photoblog Design by Delicious Design Studio